Dr. Laura Reinertson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Laura Reinertson?

The Best OB

Posted on September 24th, 2016

Dr. Reinsertson is an amazing Doctor. Great bedside manner. And my C-section scar is so clean, you can barely notice it.

I was a patient

Posted on January 8th, 2016

I am trying to find dr.reinertson and tell her thank you for taking such good care of me she is an amazing Dr outstanding and I am trying to get pregnant again but I want her to be my doctor because I cannot find any Dr like her she took care of me like I was a princess care for me most of all respect me Highly and give me the best care thank you for everything you made my experience a wonderful one and I would love for you to see Vashti here is my number 786 222 48069 please get in touch with me I would love for you to see how Vashti had turned out next month is her birthday she's going to be 5 years old thank you again for all that you did I will never forget you

Dr Reinertson

Posted on November 4th, 2015

I have never written a review for a doctor, but this time I feel I must. I first saw Dr Reinertson maybe a decade ago. Liked her very much and continued to see her a few times, yearly. I got different insurance and she was not on it. Thrilled to go back to her a few years later. She was almost a different person. Long wait was the least of it. Her nurse was still a doll, and very professional. But the Dr seemed so distracted. Uninterested in her patient. She kept talking to the nurse, who didn't really engage her, about decorating choices and shooing away my question = the ones I could get in. Called her office to get results a short time later and was told she was going on medical leave? Found out later she had lost her license and was in some trouble. If she is practicing again I'd be surprised. Could be wise to just avoid!

Posted on June 1st, 2015

Abusive. Cursed at me because I complained she kept me waiting for 2 hours. The worst part was the office did not inform me of my test results. If I hadn't called the office SEVERAL weeks later, I would not be here to tell this tale.

Best dr ever

Posted on October 18th, 2013

Best ever. I really like dr Reinertson , I was looking for a dr for a while and found this dr I could not have ask for any one better

If you feel like wasting your day...

Posted on October 25th, 2011

Consistently waited over one hour for this doctor. Never called to apologize for wait even though I had to wait 1hr 15 minutes and still didn't get to see her. I had to go back to work. Sorry, my time wasn't worth as much as hers!! Schedules appointments too close together, always overbooked, understaffed and rushed in the room...if she ever gets there. Lost me as a patient. I am a veterinarian and I would never treat my clients or pets the way I was treated.

Greedy and Incompetent!

Posted on October 11th, 2011

This Doctor is only concerned about money. She only wants to deliver her babies by cesarean section so she can make more money. She also requires multiple visits to charge you and your insurance company. She makes frequent mistakes. She gives you a verbal diagnosis then writes something entirely different in your chart. She is very incompetent. It is hard to believe she is licensed to practice medicine. She is also notoriously late to her office thus late for her appointments.

Great Experience with Dr. Reinertson

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

I came to Dr. Reinertson with medicaid and she treated me like I was just as important as someone who had top insurance. She also made sure I went to an affordable ultrasound location, instead of the hospital, knowing I was paying out of pocket for that. My pregnancy ended up not developing past 8 weeks and when she met me in the waiting room of the hospital to perform a D&C she gave me a hug. I'm now pregnant again just 4 months later, now have excellent insurance, and plan to keep her as my doctor for this pregnancy too. I would much rather deal with the chance of appointment rescheduling because she's delivering babies than go to one of the larger practices where a different doctor sees me every time. The girls at the front desk are so sweet and Stacy the nurse is also very warm and sensitive to whatever you might be going through at the moment.

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on June 21st, 2011

I am young but I go to Dr. Reinertson for everything. I love her!!! She always makes me feel comfortable and at ease. She tells me personal stories to keep me calm. She is the best obgny I have ever had .

Posted on May 16th, 2011

I don't get the warm fuzzy feeling with this doctor. She is very professional and to the point. I wish doctors could be a little more human and patient with patients.

Not recomended

Posted on October 27th, 2010

i schedule and appoinmet with her and she cancelled me 3 times then i was waiting 1 hour in her office finally she spent 10 min with me..

Beware!

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

I don't even know where to begin with this "doctor". She is the worst doctor I've ever experienced. Please beware of this "doctor"