Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura M Williams Wayne has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
I haven't even seen Dr. Rogers and I don't want to based on attempting to set an appointment. Having called in, the reception was uncaring at best. I asked if the Dr. was accepting new patients and upon being told yes and attempting to get information I was only asked for my insurance and billing. No appointment dates, no medical questions, no concern for why I need to see a doctor in the first place, no doctor information was provided to me as to why I would accept her as my primary doctor, just payment information (name, billing address, birthdate, insurance id, copay, insurance address). Then, it turns out that they cannot even accommodate an appointment anytime soon. When asked what would be done with all of my personal information? The response "Oh, we're keeping it in the system". I gave a total of three stars because she could be the best doctor in San Diego with better etiquette.
14 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Laura M Williams Wayne accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGerald R Paul Medical Group Inc, 2790 Truxtun Rd Ste 100, San Diego, CA
Dr. Laura M Williams Wayne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.