Dr. Laura E Ross-Adams Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Laura E Ross-Adams?

Incredibly caring & competent

Dr Ross has been my family go to orthopedist for decades, dealing with sports injuries, falls, arthritis, soft tissue issues, and a couple of surgeries. She has stood the test of time for two generations of men & women that try to exercise way too much with the older generation now in their 70’s. She is always caring, conservative in her treatments , and NICE. As a bonus, her staff is very nice and professional.

Great doctor

Dr. Ross accurately diagnosed my condition and offered a good solid treatment plan. She was caring and very professional, and her staff was excellent and caring as well. I highly recommend her!

A Wait Worth Waiting For

I have used Dr. Ross for many years. She has performed three surgeries on me and one on my husband. She is compassionate and will give you all the time you need. As a result she gets backed up. Try to get one of the first few appointments of the day to try to avoid as long a wait...she is great!

Great doctor and person

I just had my second surgery performed by Dr. Ross. I travel to see her because of her knowledge and compassion. Whenever I mention her name to other medical professionals, they reinforce what I already know...she is great. The only downside is the wait in the waiting room and in the exam room. This is because she does not rush.

disappointed big time

I wasted my time and money to have a DO ignore test result, ignore other doctors opinions, ignore patients communicate, order unneccesary test and with discussing with patient and treated patient as if sweet talking "we'll see" and some Latin with make them submission and placated.

Dr. Ross is Awesome

I have known Dr. Ross for over 15 yrs and would never trust my bone and joint care to anyone else.She's a very sweet and attentive person, who always make you feel that you're her only patient for the day. You never feel rushed. she give you her full attention.Her diagnoses are right on target and her follow up is superb.

Dr. Laura E Ross-Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hainesport, NJ.