Dr. Laura Ruoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Ruoff?

Great Doctor & great resource for patients

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Ruoff's for approx. 7 years. I would highly recommend her. She is a great listener and problem solver. She goes above and beyond for her patients. She is professional yet easy to talk to. She always calls me back if I need her between appointments and helps me however she can.

Posted on September 5th, 2015

Because Dr Ruoff is easy to talk to, it makes it easier to relax. Then I am able to tell her how I feel. She gives honest feedback and we discuss options, including medication. She always calls me back quickly if I need to change an appointment. She has a sense of humor, too! I did not rate the staff and follow up after visit because they are not applicable to me.

After years of searching, she is THE BEST

Posted on September 5th, 2015

I have had two family members in Dr. Ruoff's care since aprox. 2007. After years of searching for a person who had the intelligence, compassion and absolute dedication to finding the best treatments and options for my loved ones, Dr. Ruoff has lived up to and exceeded our expectations. It is hard to find someone who has all of those qualities. She has never let us down. Thank you Dr. Ruoff. 5 stars all around.

A caring, respectful doctor

Posted on September 5th, 2015

I really like Dr. Ruoff. She took the time to really understand what my child struggles with, and work with him to find the best medication. She is patient, respectful and caring and I am thrilled we have finally found a psychiatrist in the providence area that has exceeded my expectations.

Bipolar Disorder