- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura S Pare MD
Dr. Laura S Pare, MD is a doctor primarily located in Petaluma, CA, with other offices in Petaluma, CA and Orange, CA( and 2 other locations). They have 34 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurological Surgery.
Dr. Laura S Pare has 4 locations
2752 Harrison Ave Ste A
Eureka , CA 95501
Dr. Laura S Pare has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Laura S Pare has the following 16 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor
- Spinal Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Laura S Pare Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Laura S Pare
I specialize in complex spinal surgery, minimally invasive spinal surgeries and spinal tumors. I also specialize in syringomyelia, Chiari malformation, and cranio-cervical junction abnormalities. I perform complex spinal reconstructive surgery following trauma, tumor or infection. I am trained in stereotactic radiosurgery of the spine using the Cyberknife.