Dr. Laura J Schlagel Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Laura J Schlagel?

Dr Schlagel

Dr Schlagel is now in town Red Rock Neurology 435-673-5217

Thorough and Caring Neurologist

Dr, Laura is a wealth of information for PD. She has regulated my meds and has helped me be healthier today than when I was first diagnosed over 5 years ago.

Dr. Schlagel

She is smart, attentive, knowledgeable, good listener, sensitive to patient needs.

Dr. Schlagel will not personally return calls from her patients between appointments if her patients are having problems and need to discuss a solution

Follow up is nonexistent. She completely forgets about you once you walk out the door. No calls returned after I called about side effects of Rx. No referrals were sent even though they were her suggestion. Botox not ordered for appointments.

Great Doctor

Dr. Schlegal is on top of all the symptoms and new medications available. The only complaint I have is having a hard time getting a hold of her medical assistant

Poor follow through after exam.

Dr was very caring and competent with her exams and is very helpful during appointments; however, she or her staff is incompetent with following up with sending prescriptions to pharmacy and doesn't follow through with referrals to other specialists.

Mrs.

Doctor does not provide any telephone follow up care regarding anything. She prescribes medications and does not care how they effect her patients. Poor follow up medical care. Excellent diagnostics and thorough evaluation.

Couldn't Ask for a Better Neuro!

Dr. Schlagel was my neurologist for a year, until we (sadly) moved out of state. My only regret is not finding her sooner. I have a rare neurological disorder that went undiagnosed for 3 years, and after only 2 visits with Dr. Schlagel, I had not only my diagnosis, but a treatment plan. Dr. Schlagel and Jen (her PA) are an unbeatable team... they are scary smart, very knowledgeable about the conditions they treat, ultra compassionate and have both become what I would consider to be friends. Also, after an excruciating LP, I was not at all pleased to know that Dr. Schlagel needed one for my diagnosis. I have to tell you, in all honesty, that when she performed the LP, I did not feel even a twinge of pain through the entire procedure. They put me at ease, walked me through it, and she made sure no move was made that might cause me any pain. Any time I called with a concern, my call was returned promptly, and any time I needed an appt., the staff was great to get me in quickly.

Found a Caring, Brilliant Doc!

Mrs

Dr. Schlagel was very experienced in Mltiple Sclerosis amd took the time to explain things to me and listen.