Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Schultz MD
Dr. Laura Schultz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burton, MI, with other offices in Pontiac, MI and Okemos, MI (and 6 other locations). She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Schultz is affiliated with Sparrow Hospital & Health System, POH Medical Center and Ingham Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Schultz has 9 locations
1198 N Belsay Rd
Burton, MI 48509
Book Online Now
Dr. Laura Schultz has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Laura Schultz has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laura Schultz - Posted on January 12th, 2009
She insists on running tests before diagnosing a problem, which is fine, because a "problem" I had ended up being completely normal. She calls you to follow up and make sure everything is fine if you've told her about any problems - but she insists on talking to you instead of your answering machine. She's very knowledgeable outside the OBGYN field. She also puts holiday socks on her stirrups and tries to make things as comfortable for you as possible. The only downside is that she's older and I don't want her to retire!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Schultz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sparrow Hospital & Health System
POH Medical Center
Ingham Regional Medical Center
Sparrow Specialty Hospital
E.W. Sparrow Hospital
39 Years Experience
Michigan State University
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Laura Schultz Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Laura Schultz's office for more information.
1198 N Belsay Rd Burton, MI 48509
50 N Perry St Pontiac, MI : (248) 338-5000
2104 Jolly Rd Okemos, MI : (517) 975-1400
12805 Escanaba Dr Dewitt, MI : (517) 975-9750
2521 N Elms Rd Flushing, MI : (810) 487-3640
1254 N Main St Lapeer, MI : (810) 664-4531
3955 Patient Care Dr Lansing, MI : (517) 374-7600
309 E Grand River Ave Williamston, MI : (517) 521-3300
6465 Millennium Lansing, MI : (517) 367-5225
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laura Schultz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burton, MI.