Dr. Laura L Semba Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura L Semba?

Breast reduction

I highly recommend my doctor.

Professional and caring

Dr. Laura Semba did my reconstruction. I found her to be professional, caring, and helpful. She came highly recommended by two of my other doctors who had seen her work. I did ask for references, and each reference called me. As a breast cancer patient, talking with those who underwent the same procedure with good results, put me at ease. -- Dr. Semba has a well-trained and dedicated staff. Very professional. I always felt like I was a priority. -- I felt very comfortable in her office and always looked forward to seeing her and the staff. I feel like they cared. -- I had many appointments with Dr. Semba, and she runs about 95% on-time.

Dr. Laura does outstanding work and has a great bedside manner. I enjoyed all aspects of the procedure that was done for me.

Cold and unprofessional.

She didn't try to understand my needs. She was really cold and rude.

Dr. Semba changed my life!

From the moment I arrived for a consultation, I was pleasantly surprised with Dr. Semba's staff. Jill and Mary Elizabeth were a pleasure to work with on the phone and in person. My experience with Dr. Semba was nothing less than superior. She made me feel very comfortable regarding my procedure and assured me that everything would work out well. The day of my surgery I felt very calm placing her life in my hands. The evening following the surgery she called to see how I was doing which meant a lot to my husband and I. I felt incredibly energetic post surgery and the days to follow. I mentioned to her she had changed my life for the better. I look and feel so much more confidant and I owe it all to her. Thank you Dr. Semba!!!! I would highly recommend her!!

Dr Semba--our hero!

My son, who is now 12, was born with a Nevus that covered his entire right cheek. He required numerous surgeries, starting at just 1 year old, all performed by Dr. Semba. My son still remembers how kind she was, and many years later when we came back to visit she not only remembered my son, but also the name of his favorite stuffed animal! Today, almost no one even notices my son's scar. She saved him--emotionally and physically. She is our hero.

Very professional.

Dr. Semba did breast reconstruction on me. During the initial consultation we went over all options. I had a TRAM flap. Dr. Semba made sure I understood everything about the procedure.I found Dr. Semba and her staff to be extremely professional, kind and caring. I would recommend her to anyone.

This doctor is 1 of a kind

My experience was great she made me and my husband just fall in love with her, she makes you feel like family. She is very knowledgable about everything that she does and explains everything in terms so that the patient understands and she LISTENS, I love her laid back attitude it makes you feel very comfortable. She is simply amazing I am blessed God led me to doctor Semba, I went in to consult with her about a breast reduction and I will say the be consultation EVER.....I must end this review now because I can rave on this doctor all day.

Dr. Laura Semba is a caring doctor and took such good care of my son during his life changing surgery. Her skills are incredible! I think of her every year on the anniversary of his surgery! Thank you Dr. Semba

Dr. Semba came highly recommended by all of my friends and a lot of doctors. She was very warm and professional. Her office staff was very friendly and helpful. I am grateful for Dr. Semba's talent and her staff.

I don't feel like she cares about the people, just the money!!!

Mr.

Dr. Semba is always available. She listens and answers my questions. I am very happy with her care.