Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura J Simon
Dr. Laura J Simon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Janesville, WI, with another office in Janesville, WI. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Simon is affiliated with Mercy Hospital And Trauma Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura J Simon has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Simon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Laura J Simon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laura J Simon in this video.
Dr. Laura J Simon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Janesville, WI.