Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Laura S Stiles
Laura S Stiles is a Doctor primarily located in Rockwall, TX. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 37
Despite the horrible reviews I decided to give this a chance. As someone who works in the medical field I was appalled at the customer service provided. The front desk employees are HORRID! It took 20 minutes for them to acknowledge is even checked in. There was no greeting, no nothing. The back office medical assistant was great. She was friendly and personable. She was the only one who behaves with any professionalism. The PA was friendly from what u could tell in the 5 minutes we spent with Her. Her bedside manner was a little abrupt but that's ok. Back to the first desk, we leave to check out. I stand there at the window 3-4 minutes waiting while they are having a none work related conversation. She then opens the window takes my completed paper work and walks away. She then comes back and resumes her conversation so I ask, "am I done?" Oh yes you're done we'll see him (I have a daughter) back for his (again I have a daughter) 8 year check up. Ummm no you will not. I'm sure Dr. Stiles may be a nice person and a good doctor, however your staff is lacking. Take my advice and hire people who will represent your office in a positive way
After today my son will no longer go back to Dr.Stiles office to see Dr. Lane. She is the worse i feel. He started going there and was seen by Mrs>Jean who was awesome but she retired so we were passed along to Dr.Tejani, who end up leaving and now Dr.Lane who is not kid friendly at all. I try to stay professional but coming to the door and standing at the door saying i cant do anything for this child is pretty pathetic.......Dr Lane, its time you retire
Very poor and unprofessional service. I have taken my daughter to this pediatrician since she was a newborn. My daughter got sick this past weekend and we made a doctors appointment for today at 145 pm. I was unable to make the visit on time so I had my mother take my daughter. I let the office know that we would be a few minutes late. I was told by them that would be ok. My mother showed up at 150. My daughter was denied care because the cost of the visit was 45.00 and all she had was 40.00. Not to mention I was on my way to the doctors office with my credit card. I will no longer take my daughter here nor will my friends that use Dr. Styles office use her because of her unprofessionalism. my daughter will now have to go another day without medication because of a 5 dollar dispute.
Laura S Stiles accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions6800 Heritage Pkwy, Rockwall, TX
Laura S Stiles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockwall, TX.