Dr. Laura Tanner Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Laura Tanner?

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr. Tanner is friendly, and very competent.

Avoid

Posted on April 17th, 2015

I saw Dr. Tanner for an annual skin check as well as to have her check out some spots that clearly looked like melanoma and the less serious skin cancers. She cut out my melanoma, but left some obvious borders remaining. She also failed to check my scalp or lower body. Do not recommend for a complete or accurate exam.

Don't use her PA.

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Dr. Tanner was on vacation so I saw her PA for a skin cancer screening (was concerned about a spot and I have a history of melanoma). I waited 1 hr to see the PA (please….. she is not an MD). Then she did a very quick scan while I stood. I have NEVER had a skin cancer screening while standing. What's that all about. She did not us a light or magnifying glass. I will not be going back.

Really lousy customer service

Posted on May 13th, 2013

Called and stated I would be a new patient, what's the earliest appointment available? No response other than a very blunt "I'm putting you on hold." Long wait with lots of recorded announcements about how great they are and all they offer. Finally another person picked up the phone and asked what I wanted and again immediately and again bluntly, arrogantly informed me she was putting me on hold. More recorded messages. Then the third person asked in a very snippy, incredibly arrogant tone, "How can we help you today?" Absolutely unreal - never before experienced anything like this with any medical office, anywhere. Don't call Wilmington Health for anything - ANY other provicer would have to be better.

Posted on November 9th, 2017