Dr. Laura Ureta Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Laura Ureta?

never ever coming back

Second time waiting over an hour,.. Start having respect for your patients and be nice enough to recommend a rescheduled appointment

She is always an hour plus late. Absolutely unacceptable.

Office visits

Dr Ureta is very knowledgeable and always treats me with respect.

My son and I saw Dr. Ureta this afternoon. We must have hit a good day, because I didn't see any problems whatsoever. Staff was very courteous. Waited about 15 minutes before being called in. Waited another maybe 7-10 for dr. to come in. I did not feel rushed, and she did ask if I had any questions or concerns. Our appts. were set 15 minutes apart. It was a total of one hour from the time we arrived at the office to the time we walked out. So far I am satisfied enough that I would recommend giving her a try. Nice lady with many years of experience.

Dr. Ureta is ok but she books too many patients at in a time slot. You will wait at least an hour or more.Her staff is very disrespectful. I will not go back to her.She also rushes through her time with you.I dont feel she respects her patients by making them wait for an hour of more.

Double Books Appointments

I've been to Dr. Ureta a few times and every time I wait minimally an hour in the waiting room. This last time I was shocked when I heard the gentleman who was checking in ahead of me claim that his appointment time was the exact same time as mine...not with another doctor either, he said Dr. Ureta. This is why everyone has to wait an hour and a half in the waiting room and another half hour inside the examination room. In my opinion, it is total disrespect for the patients time. We have responsibilities and time commitments just like the doctor. However, we chose to honor our time commitments. When I asked the secretary why there are two of us with the same time, her response was...that's just the way it is. When I asked the receptionist if her appointments were running on time, she said "never, never, never...". Not worth the time and frustration.

No concern for your concerns

Dr. Ureta is polite and professional but seems to have her own agenda and does not hear or seem to care about your issues. I waited an hour and a half once again. I have problems with cracked skin, some scalp problems, redness and flakeiness in my ear, When I mentioned one of my issues she ignored me and did a body scan looking for moles, which is her primary focus. This is not my first experience with this kind of treatment. I know there are better doctors in the area, don't subject yourself to this type of disregard. I will not go backto her and I am looking for another doctor at this pont.

caring and competent!

Find someone else

The office where Dr. Ureta is located is very busy. I often waited 45 minutes or more, even once I got into the examining room. Then Dr. Ureta was only in the room for 5 minutes. She did not take time to explain or talk about lifestyle factors that may have been effecting my skin. I was not happy with her service.

Long wait short visit

Dr Ureta was professional but I waited over 45 minutes for all three appointments. She spent less than 10 minutes with me each time.

Dr. Laura Ureta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orchard Park, NY.