Dr. Laura E Van Houten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura E Van Houten?

Was a horrible birth experience. I was disappointed in her lack of professionalism and bedside manner. I am changing OB's. I would not recommend her. She also would not give any recommendations when there were options and was asked her opinion on which was best. She has only been in practice 4 years, I would recommend finding an OB with more experience.

Little time for patients and little care

My experience with Dr. Van Houten has been unfortunate. She does not seem to give time nor care for her patient, in my experience. I have been left with a feeling that I am on my own. I would like to have a doctor who seems to care about the patient and would be a bit more involved, even if it were at least during the check ups. Dr. Van Houten is a pleasant person, but does not give the care I would expect for something that required real attention and care such as preparing for a birth.

Very caring doctor

Dr. VanHoutten was an awesome baby doctor. She was so sweet and seemed to really love her job. My other kids loved her and she was very kind to their many, many questions. I will definately refer my friends to her and use her again if I have more children.

Great Doctor

Dr. VanHouten made my first pregnancy experience a wonderful one. She is a caring doctor who always answered all of my questions (I had a lot) with honesty and always made me feel comfortable and well cared for. I am certainly going to have Dr. VanHouten care for me again for my next pregnancy.