Dr. Laura I Vaughan Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Laura I Vaughan?

Stuck up - was not sencesitive to patient needs! Long waiting.

I have been taking Armour for my thyroid issue for 7 years. Waited for 4 months to see this docter and she said she can not prescripe Armour, because Stanford doesn't. Great! couldn't logiclly explain why. More importanly very long waiting, waited 10 minutes just the nurse come to get me for blood work. In genral the office seems not friendly and sincere. But polite and political. I don't have any regards for doctors who play game of politics but in heart don't care for patient. It's a job and good money!

Dr. Vaughan relies on one of four platitudes, regardless of your symptoms: (1) you're getting older (for a patient in her early 30s!) and you should slow down (2) we don't really understand how bodies work, so sometimes there is no answer (3) Well, you were sick a few months/years ago and still might be healing from that (4) You should have less stress in your life. While some of these may be true, I'd prefer a doctor who respects how I'm feeling and looks at how much function I've lost rather than just being resigned to not understanding bodies and getting older.

Dr. Laura I Vaughan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Altos, CA.