Dr. Laura Walsh Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Laura Walsh?

I do not wont going back this office

Posted on September 13th, 2010

I made appointment 1 month ago but I still wait over 20 minute and I ask staff If my douther can get flu shot today too. then staff say Dr. wont give shot tell octoverthen we so Dr.wash She say flu shot is only good for 6 month if you douther get shot not she's not protecite by next year april. But I say to Dr. you can get flu in summer too. She say, that truth.after the that was horrible my douther don't wont get flu shot But I say to Dr. that ok I want to my douther to get shot today. 2day later I call CDC hotline then ask about flu shot CDC say flu shot is good tell year.CDC recommend to get flu shot soon as new vaccine arrive. so CDC say.I was upset whit Dr.walsh and staff . I'm not going back never again.I don't know wher you get information from

Posted on October 17th, 2008

We've used Dr. Walsh for 3 years and highly recommend her.

Posted on March 24th, 2008

Dr. Walsh is wonderful. She spends so much time answering questions I have about my infant. She doesn't appear to be in a hurry either. She sits down, looks relaxed, and actually talks with me about my daughter. She is confident in her diagnoses but respectfully refers me to specialists if needed. She tells it like it is. She'll ask about my daughter's schedule and gives me advice on feeding and bedtime. I will refer her to my friends!

Posted on July 18th, 2015