Have you seen Dr. Laura C Weston?

Dr Weston is very professional and personable.

Doctor Weston is one of the Best Doctors I ever had. she is very sweet, patient, and takes the time to explain the problem. I love my Doctor.!!!

DR DOES NOT LISTEN CAN NOT PROPERLY DIAGNOSE PATIENTS

DOES NOT LISTEN.CAUSED MY CHILD TO DIE IN HER CARE AND WILL NEVER VISIT HER OFFICE AGAIN....

Worst experience ever!

Dr Weston does not listen to patients and treats them like dirt. She does not take the time to look into major issues. She told me that I was healthy and the truth of the matter is I was not!!! I went to true professionals of Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville and they discovered not only do I have major problems they were glaringly obvious. I would not reccommend this doctor or facility. She is rude and uninformed.

Thorough....Sweet....Kind.....a great GYN

Dr. Weston (at the Flagler office) was recommended to me by one of my co-workers as I had not had a GYN in quite a few years....no insurance. Made an appointment. She examined me thoroughly, recommended the tests that I needed. She not only gave me the proper diagnosis, but was very helpful in recommending treatment. I needed an ultrasound & biopsy which was done by Dr. Simon at the PGA office. After going so many years w/out a GYN I am not only relieved but happy to have Dr. Weston as my Dr.

Dr. Laura C Weston is similar to the following 0 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.

Dr. Laura C Weston Is this you?