Dr. Laura J Wise Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura J Wise?

excellent family doctor

Laura Wise is caring and comfortable to be with. She listens carefully and follows up thoroughly. She also tries to help us get past the bureaucratic barriers to getting timely care. Recently in a pre-op appointment with a specialist, some symptoms that had come up made the surgeon decide that I would need a special test before she would perform the surgery - which was scheduled for just 3 weeks away. so I went down to the clinic with a letter about the issue to leave with the reception desk for Dr. Wise. To my great luck, I happened to run into her outside eating lunch, and within 10 minutes I had the referral and an appointment for the test.

Dr. Wise is aptly named. She is an excellent GP; her attention to what I was saying led to sending me for a secondary appointment which saved the sight in my right eye.

Dr. Laura J Wise is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hayward, CA.