Dr. Laura S Zaacks Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Laura S Zaacks?

It takes forever to see her, but is worth the wait!

Sigh. I will not bore anybody reading this with long details but rather will sum it up by stating that she was VERY dismissive regarding some symptoms I had -probably because I have Fibromyalgia and it is easy to blame it for everything you might have going on with you, BUT because she was dismissive and didn't do further tests (only relied on bloodwork - which you can be seronegative and STILL have the illness) I was not diagnosed properly. I have RA - I just happen to be seronegative as confirmed by another physician. Unfortunately, she missed the mark and I will not go back to her again because of her negligence.

Dr. Zaacks is an excellent doctor. Compassionate and competent.