Dr. Laura A Ziegler Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Laura A Ziegler?

FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR

She has sent me for every test there is I think. I believe that is all she knows how to do. In two years I have actually seen her 3 times. Never the same PA twice. Because I missed one of the nonsense tests she will not refill a prescription. I said something unfavorable about her care to her nurse so now I am being punished.

This doctor is truly not interested in Medicare patients. She is only interested if you can pay out of pocket. She never returns calls and only occasionally do you get a call from her assistant Candice. So discouraging...I have Medicare and I don't know where to go for my husband and I.

Doctor was very good but patient had to call, on several occasions, to have meds given to the pharmacy selected. The Pharmacist, eventually, had to call this Doctors office for authorization for the prescriptions the Doctor authorized !! Maybe, the office staff was the negligent parties !

Dr. Laura A Ziegler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.