Dr. Laurain Hendricks Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Laurain Hendricks?

Terrible

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

The worst most rude and nasty Gettho doctor.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

She is disconnected and acts annoyed and hurried when you interact with her. Doctors visits can make you feel vulnerable and she makes patients feel small and trivial. I had to do all my own calling and scheduling of specialist appointments. Seek another physician.

An Actual Friendly Doctor

Posted on January 11th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Hendricks about 3 years ago. It had already been confirmed that I suffered from CHF, so I wasn't sure as to what to expect upon my initial visit. Actually, I felt challenged by her to recover, and thank her dearly for her compassion. Although Dr. Hendricks is within a clinic (of sorts), I've never felt like a number (so to speak), and always feel like I'm in a professional environment. Primarily, her assistant (Jolyn Lambert) is a very valuable member of the staff, and always helps to make me feel more at ease. I'm not sure as to what my future holds health-wise, but I am sure that I'll never be better taken care of than as I am today. Although I don't thank Dr. Hendricks near enough for my well being, I'm doing so now, by issuing a hearty recommendation to all future patients. God Bless!

Posted on February 29th, 2016