Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Laureen F Forgione-Rubino has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Laureen F Forgione-Rubino has the following 2 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Laureen F Forgione-Rubino has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Rubino's office is a cut above the rest. It is clean and friendly. I did not wait too long to see the provider. The staff is excellent, and willing and able to meet your needs. I knew I needed surgery for my gall bladder, and who looks forward to that? It was very comforting to be in an office where I felt that the people CARED about my well being. I was surprised with everything she actually does. She isn't just a surgeon, she is THE surgeon! I have been back for veins, cosmetic procedures and even had my husband go for removal of masses. We were both treated like gold, and would go back!
I went to Dr. Rubino for treatment of varicose veins by injections. I ended up with an infection at two injection sites. As I was leaving her office, I realized that my ankle had a bubble and I asked the nurse if it was suppose to look like that. She said yes. When I went home, my ankle began to swelled up like a balloon. After a couple of days, my husband insisted that I see my Primary Care Physician. My Primary Care Physician took a look at my foot and told me to see a wound specialist that day. I was able to see a Wound Specialist at St. Francis Hospital. I went for Whirlpool therapy and debriding and had to change the dressing twice a day for 9 months before it healed. I was fortunate that I did not loose my foot. I have a large scar on my ankle over my ankle bone. There is a tightness and pain from time to time. I do not recommend this doctor.
Dr. Forgione-Rubino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Laureen F Forgione-Rubino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLaureen F Forgione-Rubino Md, 945 Main St Ste 105, Manchester, CT
Dr. Laureen F Forgione-Rubino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, CT.