Dr. Laureen F Forgione-Rubino Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Laureen F Forgione-Rubino?

Great place

Dr. Rubino's office is a cut above the rest. It is clean and friendly. I did not wait too long to see the provider. The staff is excellent, and willing and able to meet your needs. I knew I needed surgery for my gall bladder, and who looks forward to that? It was very comforting to be in an office where I felt that the people CARED about my well being. I was surprised with everything she actually does. She isn't just a surgeon, she is THE surgeon! I have been back for veins, cosmetic procedures and even had my husband go for removal of masses. We were both treated like gold, and would go back!

Did not like this Dr. I think I will go elsewhere where all they do is laser treatment for veins....

Stay

Infection

I went to Dr. Rubino for treatment of varicose veins by injections. I ended up with an infection at two injection sites. As I was leaving her office, I realized that my ankle had a bubble and I asked the nurse if it was suppose to look like that. She said yes. When I went home, my ankle began to swelled up like a balloon. After a couple of days, my husband insisted that I see my Primary Care Physician. My Primary Care Physician took a look at my foot and told me to see a wound specialist that day. I was able to see a Wound Specialist at St. Francis Hospital. I went for Whirlpool therapy and debriding and had to change the dressing twice a day for 9 months before it healed. I was fortunate that I did not loose my foot. I have a large scar on my ankle over my ankle bone. There is a tightness and pain from time to time. I do not recommend this doctor.