Dr. Laurel L Haycraft Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Laurel L Haycraft?

Dr was rude, did not listen. Made wrong diagnosis

I will never return to Dr. Haycraft! After taking a positive home pregnancy test I was told to go into the doctor to get it confirmed. I made an appointment with Dr. Haycraft hoping she could refer me to an OBGYN. After My results came up positive she immediately recommended an abortion! I was in shock and did not know what to say after I was already in an emotional state. She did not ask me how I felt about abortion, or if I would like other options. I did tell her I was in a loving relationship for 3 years and she continued to refer me to abortion clinics. She told me that abortion would be my best option from the start of my appointment. She made me feel ashamed for being pregnant. DO NOT go to her for your care!