Dr. Laurel Kubby Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Laurel Kubby?

Posted on November 27th, 2016

Dr. Kubby puts you at ease immediately. She is easy to talk to and always listens to your concerns. I recently moved and was referred to her. I cannot tell you how pleased I am with the care she provides. All of the office staff are very professional and friendly as well.

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr. Kubby is, first and foremost, focused on her patients. She takes the time to talk, ask questions, listen to the answers. Her bedside manner is second to none. I have been with her for almost 30 years and highly recommend her.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Kubby for over 20 years. Even when my health insurance changes - I pay out of pocket to see her She has always treated me with the utmost respect, integrity and kindness. But I'm biased - she saved my life, and I gave her a few gray hairs in the process. What I have always appreciated the most is she treats me as if I am an intelligent adult who is quite capable of making her own decisions. I have referred many many other women over the years - which why you might have to wait quite a while for a new patient appointment - but she is worth it!

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Outstanding, compassionate, engaging, thorough. Can not say enough good about Dr. Kubby.

Downhill

Posted on March 29th, 2014

The first time I visited with Dr. Kubby she was great, but when I actually had something wrong with me she was beyond terrible. I began to have strange things happening with my menstrual cycle as well as other concerns, but I could only get in to see her RN, Dawn Diaz. Well Dawn kept telling me everything was normal and I had nothing to worry about. I think that after 28 years I know my own body. When I followed up with Dr. Kubby I asked her if it was possible that I had endometriosis as I had mentioned to Dawn; she looked surprised and answer "probably not," so I doubt Dawn even mentioned that to her. She then gave me some birth control pills to start taking without giving me any other options. Well a few weeks after that I landed in the hospital with horrible pelvic pain that made me dizzy and left me unable to walk for an hour. The doctor at the hospital said it was likely due to, yes, you guessed it: endometriosis. Thanks Dr. Kubby.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Kubby is a very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable doctor. I have been having pain and problems for many years and have been to countless doctors who have all either told me my pain was normal, have misdiagnosed me, or have found strange things on labs but never cared to get to the bottom of it. Dr. Kubby suspected endometriosis on my first visit with her. I just had a laparoscopy with her where she confirmed endometriosis and was able to remove what she found. I can't thank her enough for medical knowledge and compassion she has shown over the past few months I have been seeing her. She truly is a top doc in all regards and I highly recommend her. She is definitely worth the wait.

The whole office needs an overhaul including the staff..

Posted on November 6th, 2012

She came highly recommeded, and I saw her reviews online, so had no issues going in. Her front desk girl is callus and abrupt; not who you'd want representing you in the least. The office is dated and uninviting. The medical assistant on each occasion was the same individual who clearly has been there too long. She needs to leave. Dr. Kubby is sweet and bright, but is unkept and unfortuantely had horrible body odor the last time I was in. Just too much for someone who bills out like the Mayo Clinic. Unacceptable.

Six months to get in for initial appointment. Dr. Kubby's well worth the wait. She's knowledgable, gives you options, and has great bedside manners.

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

Posted on September 13th, 2011

very expensive,

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

I loved her compassion, and her ability to put me at ease.. I was treated like a person, not a problem.. she also has a great sense of humor!

Great doctor

Posted on December 30th, 2010

Dr. Kubby is wonderful, warm, smart, informative, and really takes time to get to know her patients. She's been my gyn doc for over fifteen years and performed surgery on me. She encourages your involvement in all aspects of care, is never impatient and just everything you would want your doc to be. Your first meeting will be fully clothed ion her office to discuss patients goals and needs. Very professional yet warm.

Posted on April 7th, 2010

Love the doctor and nurses. The office staff are terrible. They are cold, short, and hard to reach.