- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laurel A Leithauser has 2 locations
Dr. Laurel A Leithauser has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Laurel A Leithauser has the following 10 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Laurel A Leithauser Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "BCBS IL PPO", "BCBS IL PPO" ]
- [ "BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees", "BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees" ]
- [ "BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees", "BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees" ]
- [ "PriorityHealth HMO", "PriorityHealth HMO" ]
- [ "PriorityHealth Priority PPO", "PriorityHealth Priority PPO" ]
More about Dr. Laurel A Leithauser
Dr. Leithauser graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 2009. Dr. Leithauser works in Cincinnati, OH and 2 other locations and specializes in Dermatology. Dr. Leithauser is affiliated with Munson Medical Center.