- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laurel L Prestridge has 2 locations
Dr. Laurel L Prestridge has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Laurel L Prestridge has the following 0 expertise
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Laurel L Prestridge Accepts the Following Insurance
- 14080 Hospital Rd Boys Town , NE 68010
- 14080 Hospital Rd Boys Town , NE : (402) 778-6900
More about Dr. Laurel L Prestridge
Board Certified in Pediatrics, Subspecialty in Pediatric Gastroenterology -Medical Degree, University of Texas Medical School, Houston -Pediatric Residency, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston -Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston -Diplomate, North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition