Dr. Laurel Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurel Schwartz?

Posted on June 1st, 2017

Dr. Schwartz I feel is very knowledgeable in her field and is forthright to any of my questions. She has excellent people skills and makes you feel very comfortable as a patient. She is very thorough and does not rush you out the door. If she does have a fault perhaps it is that she cares too much and allows you extra time. Personally I don't mind waiting a few extra minutes. What is important is that she knows her field and presents it to you in a pleasing and professional manner.

Excellent experience

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Excellent experience from a extremely competent physician. Succesfully diagnosed and treated what another dermatologist had missed. Highly recommended.

Diagnosis that my Gyn missed

Posted on July 31st, 2012

I found Dr. Schwartz to be concerned, caring and up to date. She diagnosed a problem that had been missed by my ob/gyn who had seen me just a few weeks before. I'm so glad I asked for her second opinion and can now begin treatment.

Dr Laura Schwartz

Posted on February 14th, 2012

I have seen several doctors in my time and have never experienced a doctor so rude and unprofessional stemming from my preference not to be seen by a student doctor. The last time I checked this was America and I do have choices. I have insurance that pays for my visits and as a patient/customer my choice and concerns should be respected. I should not be made to feel that discussing my personal health issues with a student is something that I "have" to do and if I choose not to I will be subjected to attitude and substandard treatment. I recognize that Jefferson is a "teaching" hospital, however I am one of thousands of patients seen there and if my electing not to be seen by a student will make all the difference, that is not my issue.

Posted on July 19th, 2017