Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laurel Tschirgi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Tschirgi is a wonderful doctor. She has an excellent bedside manner and is always friendly. She listens, which is what a good doctor does. I do not like the kind of doctor who does not want your imput in the decisionmaking. It is a small office, too, so you don't get lost in the big black hole. They only do minor urinalysis there; all bloodwork must be done elsewhere. No problem.
Dr. Tschirgi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Winchester Medical Center Inc
35 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Christ Hospital & Medical Ctr
Dr. Laurel Tschirgi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions905 Cedar Crk, Winchester, VA
Dr. Laurel Tschirgi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, VA.