Dr. Laurel Tschirgi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurel Tschirgi?

Excellent care

I finally found a doctor who cares about me and my health. She doesn't rush to medications, refers when needed and always listens to me and my concerns. I am thankful have found a doctor that cares.

Dr. Tschirgi is a wonderful doctor. She has an excellent bedside manner and is always friendly. She listens, which is what a good doctor does. I do not like the kind of doctor who does not want your imput in the decisionmaking. It is a small office, too, so you don't get lost in the big black hole. They only do minor urinalysis there; all bloodwork must be done elsewhere. No problem.

Very caring and very smart. Her diagnosis is immediate and always correct. Understands the patients medically and personally. Excellent doctor and all of her referrals are excellent as well.

Outstanding

I've been going to Dr. Tschirgi since I was a teen (now in my 30s). She always takes time to listen to any issues, and she's smart as a whip. I trust her completely.

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Tschirgi. She's caring, doesn't rush me in and out, and send me to a specialist when needed. She always schedules me for a follow up to make sure my problem was taken care of. Her office staff and nurses are wonderful too.

She accurately diagnosed me on the first visit, and has ordered tests and medications to help me. She is a very nice person, as is her staff. I'm so glad I could finally get in to see her.

I've been a patient of Dr. Tschirgi for 13 years. She's very thorough and caring.