Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauren Abrey MD
Dr. Lauren Abrey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Abrey is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering and Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauren Abrey has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Lauren Abrey has the following 13 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cognition Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurotoxic Disorders
Dr. Lauren Abrey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Abrey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Lauren Abrey Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lauren Abrey's office for more information.
1275 York Ave New York, NY : (800) 525-2225
Locations & Directions1275 York Ave, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lauren Abrey, MD - Neurology in New York, NY, in this video.
Dr. Lauren Abrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.