More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauren B Adler MD
Dr. Lauren B Adler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Kisco, NY. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Adler is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Queens. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauren B Adler has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lauren B Adler has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Lauren B Adler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lauren B Adler - Posted on August 15th, 2013
I have been taking my children to Dr. Adler since they were born and couldn't be happier. She is very knowledgeable, never makes me feel rushed and answers all my questions. She is very thorough and doesn't take my concerns as a parent lightly, making sure she has an accurate diagnosis. I absolutely love the staff too. Ashley, the receptionist, and all the nurses are always so helpful and sweet, no matter how many times a month I call! I never wait long to be called in, even if it was a last-minute appointment. Overall, Dr. Adler is a great doctor and compassionate person who cares about her patients - and their concerned parents.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lauren B Adler - Posted on April 23rd, 2013
Dr. Lauren Adler is an outstanding Doctor. She is easy to talk to, accurate, great bedside manner and I never feel rushed while speaking with her. My daughter loves Dr. Adler and feels like she can speak to her about anything. I have never had a problem getting an appointment and the staff is wonderful!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lauren B Adler - Posted on November 17th, 2012
Dr. Adler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Lauren B Adler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWESTCHESTER HEALTH, 666 Lexington Ave Ste 206, Mount Kisco, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lauren B Adler, MD - Pediatrics in Mount Kisco, NY, in this video.
Dr. Lauren B Adler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mount Kisco, NY.