Dr. Lauren E Briley Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lauren E Briley?

Excellent, Young

I really liked her thoroughness. She impressed me very much. However, there was a problem with waiting. My appt was for 2:30. I was taken back around 3:00, and still had to wait another 20 minutes or so for her. I suppose by some office standards, that's not too long, but for a speciality, barring an emergency, I think that's much too long of a wait. If she's going to spend 20 minutes with each patient, which is very good, then they need to schedule accordingly. The wait was my only complaint.

Dr. Briley Rocks!

Dr. Briley is fantastic! After being sick for almost a year, she correctly diagnosed my condition and treated it quickly. You rarely find a specialist who is this kind and invested in their work.