Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lauren S Cassell has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Lauren S Cassell has the following 6 expertise
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Lauren S Cassell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 74
With a history of breast cancer, I was facing issues again. I consulted with Dr Cassell about a bilateral mastectomy, and chose Dr Cassell because, from the moment I met her, I was impressed. Aside from easy to talk to and extremely empathetic, Dr Cassell showed true passion for her practice and was very knowledgeable about the surgery. Dr Cassell spend a lot of time with me and explained treatments and procedures; she was professional, respectful, and thorough. But for me, it was her kindness and compassion that set her apart from the rest. Dr Cassell is truly an amazing physician.
This week I celebrate 11 years since Doctor Cassell successfully operated on me. I am forever grateful to her for her expertise, compassion and ongoing care and concern. She is a special caregiver who stands out among doctors in her field. I look forward to my visits with Doctor Cassell, and I value all that she is.
Dr Cassell has always given me and the other patients I know-many years of expertise as well as loving care, kindness and compassion. Her superior bedside manner creates confidence and she gives her patients strength to get through any challenge. She has devoted her life to her patients and I feel privileged to know her and have her as my Dr.
I have had many experiences with Dr. Cassell. She has been warm, caring and honest. I value her opinions and feel very comfortable in her care. Not only is she remarkably knowledgeable in her field, but she relays all of the information in a way that is easily understood by her patients. I am thankful to have her as one of my physicians.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
41 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1977
Lenox Hill Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLauren Sue Cassell Md, 114A E 78th St, New York, NY
Dr. Lauren S Cassell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.