Dr. Lauren Daman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Daman?

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Very knowledgable and forthright. Asks questions of the patient and offers sound advice.

Long-Time Patient

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Daman's for almost 20 years. I find him to be personable and knowledgable. He's thorough, examines the entire body every visit, and I'm very happy having him as my dermatologist .

No too happy with this doctor

Posted on November 9th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Daman's for a while now, and I kept telling myself that I will never go back to him again (there aren't many dermatologists in my area to choose from, so I have felt stuck with him). He doesn't spend enough time with me as compared to my previous dermatologists, he doesn't explain to me about my condition, he has not followed up with me at my appointments on some ongoing skin issues, he doesn't have much time to answer my questions, he only seems to want to write refills, he hasn't closely examined me to re-assess my condition for a very long time, he acted a bit unprofessionally at a couple of my appointments. On the bright side, I don't think he has misdiagnosed me, his office staff are decent, and his waiting room is pleasant.

Administrative Assistant

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Have been a patient of Dr. Daman's for many years. My entire family and several of our friends also. He is very caring and works hard to get to the problem. I would recommend him to anyone who needs special care.

Skin Biopsy

Posted on September 28th, 2012

I thought he was very nice, thorough and quick. He made me feel safe and comfortable. Still waiting on biopsy results. I was told to call for biopsy results on this date, but the office is closed.

Dont bother, see someone else!

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

I saw him for a few years and finally went to someone else...now will never look back. Expect long waits and a somewhat rude, unprofessional experience from him. Too many other options out there to waste your time. Do yourself a favor and skip this Dr.!

No fuss and straight to the point!

Posted on October 19th, 2009

Dr. Daman was very professional, efficient and got straight to the diagnosis and solution. He saves time and money with his good manner and experience.

Posted on November 7th, 2008

not a good choice. did not take any time to answer questions. i felt like a bovine.

Posted on October 15th, 2017