Dr. Lauren D Demosthenes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauren D Demosthenes?

Her bedside manner is awful. Went to see this doctor about pain in abdomen. After a couple of visits and no answers to what was going on with me. She basically sent me home with some pills and told me it was all in my head. Upon 2nd opinion with a different Doctor, I found out I had a large tumor on my ovary that eventually was removed. Problem with pain solved.

excellent

extremely happy with the care I received

Very professional, straight forward.

I found Dr. Demosthenes to be very honest and straight to the point. She is a great doctor and I was blessed to have her on my side during a difficult situation after delivery.

Best Dr. in the practice

thorough and honest. Explained everything to me and made me feel very secure. My favorite Dr. in the practice

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Demosthenes is a one of a kind physician. Not only is she kind, caring, but also brilliant. She communicates so well with patients, my husband and I couldn't have been happier. Thanks for helping us bring our happy baby boy into the world.

the best obgyn doctor I have ever had.

Great care

RUDE DOCTOR

Very dry, sarcastic, not caring at all. She did not take the time to listen or answer my questions. I barely spent five minutes with her and I already dread the thought of her delivering my child. Instead of focusing on my pregnancy, she chose to make a snide remark about my shoes. You are better off requesting a different doctor.

Doctor did not ask if I had questions at my regular pregnancy check-up. All of the other doctors had asked. When she was about to leave the room I started asking a question and she said, "Oh, you have questions." I wanted to say "Yes, thanks for asking." I would hate to have her deliver my baby! She delivered a baby for a co-worker of mine who said she was "very rough." I'm sure she is knowledgeable, but I prefer someone who is also caring.

No bed side manner

Dr. Demosthenes might very well be a knowledgeable doctor, but she has absolutely no bed side manner. She is blunt, doesn't listen to you, is always in a hurry and comes across very cold. I have seen her for years, but can't take this anymore. I am switching doctors because of these issues. They also will charge you 20.00 and .65 per page for copies of your medical records if you leave.

Bedside manner? she has none. Avoid

rough exams, and just flat out rude to deal with. avoid at all costs.