Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauren Feder
Dr. Lauren Feder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Feder is affiliated with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauren Feder has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lauren Feder has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Lauren Feder has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
I took my daughter to see Dr. Feder over 2 years ago and was disappointed in her cold, flat bedside manner; even more irritated with her flaky, rude receptionist; and now am BEYOND outraged at her terrible billing department (if you can even call one, horrendously condescending woman, a "Department"). In short, her office is unorganized, her personnel are unfriendly, and the doctor herself is aloof and lackluster (at best). Save yourself -and your child- the time and frustration.
I took my 2 year old daughter in for an "behind the ear" infection. I spent over 3o min in the waiting room to see Dr. Feder. When we were finally able to be seen Dr. Feder looked behind her ear and told me the wrong appointment had been set up and that I would need to set up an "homeopathy" visit. Within 5 min we were out the door and paying our co payment. I have Regence Bluecross insurance which Dr. Feder is participating. The billing lady for Dr. Feder did not file the claim correctly and was not cooperating with our insurance company so that they could get the needed info to file the claim. She was rude and unfriendly to me and the assigned insurance agent. Overall my experience with Dr. Feder and her staff was not good and I would not recommend her to my friends.
Dr. Feder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
29 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions6399 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Lauren Feder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.