Dr. Lauren Feit Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Feit?

Patient

Posted on August 17th, 2016

My first visit with Dr. Feit was such a pleasurable experience. I felt confident in her skills and, coupled, with her extremely warm bedside manner, made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend her

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Love her!

Best gynecologist!

Posted on July 15th, 2016

A young old fashioned, caring physician who takes her time and makes you feel special!

Posted on July 10th, 2013

Dr. Feit is just the type of doctor you want to take care of you. She is extremely knowledgeable, and has the bedside manner to back it up. She utilizes her contacts and is resourceful -- this was great when I had an emergency and called her office. We made a plan that sounded good and I could do, I felt taken care of and recovered well. She also continues to be superb with follow up of any issues, both by phone and at your next appointment. Her office staff is accommodating, friendly and private. I would absolutely choose Dr. Feit again and I continue to recommend her to friends and colleagues. Those whom I have referred to Dr. Feit also have had excellent experiences with her.

Old Fashioned Caring Doc with Modern Practice

Posted on June 1st, 2013

I had my first visit with Dr Lauren Feit because my previous gynecologist closed her practice. I was referred by a friend. From start to finish, I was met with a friendly, caring enthusiastic staff and taken promptly on time. Dr Feit took a lengthy, medical history questioning me on things that were not previously asked. She is a warm, caring professional doctor who put me at ease immediately. The exam was gentle and thorough. I left there feeling so "taken care of" and in great hands. This doctor is a young, smart, dedicated and focused professional that is a credit to her field. I would recommend her to any woman seeking to establish a long term solid relationship with a DR, who cares....

Posted on August 7th, 2012

It was the worst experience... Poor bedside manners, outdated equipment, wrong diagnosis.

RN

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

terrible, no integrityPoor skillsNo compassion.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

I would like to just say, there is nothing I did not like about Dr. Feit. She is an amazing Doctor, who goes into detail and explains everything, she is very patient and sensitive. I recommend her highly for anyone looking for a new OBGYN.

Posted on September 27th, 2017