Dr. Lauren Ficks Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Ficks?

Picky Surgeon Picks THE BEST!!

Posted on April 28th, 2016

When a family member was found to have a thryoid nodule by her local M.D. I knew that cancer was a possibility. I am a surgeon and sometimes we know too much and think the worst. Once I heard Thyroid problem I knew there was only one person I needed to call. Dr. Ficks is at the top of the ladder when it comes to Endocrine disorders. As far as I am concerned she was our first, second and third opinion. We drove an hour to see her and I would fly five hours if thats what it took. She is extremely professional and I trust her implicitly. Doctors like this are hard to find. I can only hope that my patients feel the same way about me.

The most caring professional ever!

Posted on July 4th, 2011

Both my daughter and I see Dr. Ficks. Although I have had type 2 diabetes and thyroid disease for over 1o years, she is the first doctor to take the time to truly explain to me what my conditions are, their causes,and things I can do to improve my health. She doesn't just go by the test results, she takes how you are feeling and your input into consideration as well. She's the best!

Amazing, answer to prayer

Posted on February 8th, 2010

Dr. Ficks is amazing. Period. I was needing an endo. after my surgery and one of my neighbors recommended her to me. Great doctor who listens to the patient's symptoms and feelings and doesn't just look at test results.

Dr.Ficks is AWESOME!!!!

Posted on October 28th, 2008

We love her! She is an awesome doctor! She helped my dad and kept him alive longer..She always took her time with him! Even though my dad is deceased now,I would like to thank her again and tell her how much she meant to my dad.We miss you Dr. Ficks!!!!

Posted on September 25th, 2017