Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lauren J Fischer has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Lauren J Fischer has the following 8 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Colon Cancer
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Lauren J Fischer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lauren J Fischer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 61
I was on time for my appointment but forgot my reports she wanted to view. She had tow other patients walk in the same time as I did, so I stated take them and I will go get the reports and be right back and go after thme. They said no she can't do that you have to re schedule. I said I can be back in a few minutes. Again they said no. She will not have time to see me. I went home and got the the reports and was gone for 12 minutes. When I came back the receptionist said sorry she does not have time to see you. The other 2 patients were still in the office with her, there was no reason that she could not see me, no time was lost because I let the other 2 patients go ahead of me. I feel the office staff treated me unfairly. Yes I did not have the reports, I forgot to bring them. But by refusing to let me see her today was a mean and spiteful move by her staff and the doctor if she was aware of this.
I am a very active person, Dr Fisher gave me the worst hernia repair ever, I had the worst pain for 3 months after surgery, I had to go to a real hernia expert , he said that Dr Fisher gave me a patch job repair, she put the mesh on top of the muscle where all of my nerves past on top of the mesh, well the mesh came off the muscle and rap around my nerve, The right way to do it is to put the mesh under the muscle all of my pain for 5 months was because she took the easy way out, well the sad part about this is I lost my main nerve and now I have nerve damage, I had to go back and had a redo surgery to remove the mesh that was rap around my nerve all of this because she took a short cut, If the mesh was place under the muscle all of my pain could have avoid it. Well now I have permanent nerve damage, DO NOT USE HER!!!!
Dr Fischer repaired an umbilical Hernia Great repair no discomfort Highly recommend
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Lauren J Fischer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lauren J Fischer in this video.
Dr. Lauren J Fischer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holmdel, NJ.