Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauren E Kerr MD
Dr. Lauren E Kerr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake, OH. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kerr is affiliated with St John Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauren E Kerr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lauren E Kerr has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 4 of 4
Not helpful at all
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lauren E Kerr - Posted on January 28th, 2017
I typically do not give negative reviews however I don't want another young lady going to her & leaving the way I felt. Her staff is extremely rude & she makes you feel like you are crazy for having any pain. Long story short, I have endometriosis & Dr. Kerr told me the only way this is diagnosed is to try to have a baby... she did not want to even try to help me find a doctor who is knowledgeable in this disease, she just dismissed me & made me feel like it was all in my head & told me to see a gastroenterologist. I am now 1 week post op of having endo excised, my appendix removed(due to endo) & adhesions removed with a knowledgeable doctor. If you have unexplained pains don't go to her, unless of course you want someone to look at you like you are stupid & crazy.
No thank you
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lauren E Kerr - Posted on October 7th, 2016
I do not think this dr enducated enougj of the many diseases women can have. She is not helpful in finding the cause of your problem & then just tries to push you off to another dr. because she can't help you. Her nurse is rude & makes you feel bad just for calling the office. If you go just for an annual exam, sure she is ok but if you have any issues to address-stay away.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lauren E Kerr - Posted on April 23rd, 2016
Hideous bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lauren E Kerr - Posted on May 4th, 2015
Dr. Kerr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Lauren E Kerr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
Locations & DirectionsWESTSHORE WOMENS HEALTH ASSOCIATES, 29160 Center Ridge Rd Ste M, Westlake, OH
Dr. Lauren E Kerr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake, OH.