Have you seen Dr. Lauren E Kerr?

Not helpful at all

I typically do not give negative reviews however I don't want another young lady going to her & leaving the way I felt. Her staff is extremely rude & she makes you feel like you are crazy for having any pain. Long story short, I have endometriosis & Dr. Kerr told me the only way this is diagnosed is to try to have a baby... she did not want to even try to help me find a doctor who is knowledgeable in this disease, she just dismissed me & made me feel like it was all in my head & told me to see a gastroenterologist. I am now 1 week post op of having endo excised, my appendix removed(due to endo) & adhesions removed with a knowledgeable doctor. If you have unexplained pains don't go to her, unless of course you want someone to look at you like you are stupid & crazy.

No thank you

I do not think this dr enducated enougj of the many diseases women can have. She is not helpful in finding the cause of your problem & then just tries to push you off to another dr. because she can't help you. Her nurse is rude & makes you feel bad just for calling the office. If you go just for an annual exam, sure she is ok but if you have any issues to address-stay away.

Dr. Kerr is a phenomenal physician. Made me feel very comfortable

Hideous bedside manner

I was referred by another doctor to a different doctor at Kerr's office. That Dr was unavailable so I was directed to Kerr. What a mistake! I simply repeated what my original Dr said to me. She literally yelled at me. What an arrogant woman. A doctor with a god complex. Stay away!

Dr. Lauren E Kerr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake, OH.