Dr. Lauren B Kotcher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauren B Kotcher?

Excellent

Great doctor.

Knowledgeable Thoughtful and insightful Helpful Great Listener Kind

Fine Psychiatrist

Dr. Kotcher is the best. After being mostly disappointed by 4 previous psychiatrist in the last 6 years, I gratefully met Dr. Kotcher. In addition to being very smart, she is also very thoughtful and caring. She is genuinely kind person who is fiercely dedicated to her patients.

Give yourself a great gift - Go see Dr. Kotcher

Dr. Kotcher is a wonderful doctor. She listens carefully and clarifies when necessary. She is sharp. Diagnostically on target. She is so smart, so kind, so caring, so incredibly responsive. She just "gets me" . She truly must be cut from a superior breed of doctors (and humans). Fantastic.

Very compassionate and professional doctor.

Always goes above and beyond. Excellent psychiatrist. Highly Skilled and Knowlegable . Also very Personable, Kind, Caring.

Intelligent, Talented, Sharp, and Kind Psychiatrist

Dr. Kotcher is very knowledgable and thorough. She is caring and effective.

Solid psychiatrist

Dr. Kotcher is just great- Intelligent, knowledgable about conditions and treatment options, kind, personable, perceptive, insightful, helpful, and very responsive.

This Doc is Great

If you need a psychiatrist, then pick Dr. Kotcher!

Smart, kind, helpful, compassionate doctor

Dr. Kotcher is a great doctor and beautiful person. She always listens and has helped me increase my understanding of my psychiatric condition. I have learned how medication and certain behavioral changes can decrease my symptoms. It is clear that she truly cares about her patients. Very patient. Always going above and beyond. Incredibly responsive. Highly recommend.

Smart, personable, responsive, caring- Highly recommend

Very knowledgable. Thorough. Extremely responsive. Thoughtful. Very skilled. This doctor will repeatedly go out of her way to make sure you get the best care possible. Accommodating. Hardworking. Great listener. And excellent communicator. Extremelyl dedicated. Great personality.

Dr. Kotcher is a wonderful human being and she is truly a gift who gave me hope.

I was almost completely hopeless when I met with Dr. Kotcher for the first time. My wife encouraged me to go for one more opinion as I conveyed my despair due to years of suffering from anxiety (debilitating at times) and depression (also interfering with my family and work life). I was very reluctant as I had been to see about 5 psychiatrists in the past year until I met Dr. Kotcher. I knew in the initial consultation that something felt different, finally in a positive way. She explained things to me in a way that no other psychiatrist had other done. And, it finally made more sense. Over time, we worked together with her brilliantly formulated treatment plan including both psychotherapy and medication management. My symptoms have improved drastically over the past several months and my functioning at work as well relationships with my family and friends have improved. I still am working on better managing my anxiety and mood symptoms in addition to taking medication (which by the way she is very well versed in psychopharmacology as well) but far from hopeless. In fact, I know that I will continue to improve.