Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lauren K Larson has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I have been a patient of Dr. Larson for quite awhile; the problem for me is not her competence she knows what she is doing; my problem begins and ends with the lack of care given and the disrespect of a customers time. In essence you sit in an uncomfortable waiting area for anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes and are then taken to the exam room where you are efficiently interrogated by an aide for 30 seconds. This is followed by another wait of equal or longer time (30 to 45) until the Doctor shows up or she may decide to send in a nurse practitioner or a colleague who has no idea about why you are there. My biggest disappointment is that I can't remember her or any other person who saw me there ever asking me how I was. Very good Doctor, terrible customer care; I won't be back.
Dr. Larson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Lauren K Larson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Pain Treatment Center Of The Bluegrass, 280 Pasadena Dr, Lexington, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lauren K Larson in this video.
Dr. Lauren K Larson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.