Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lauren T Bonner has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Lauren T Bonner has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Lauren T Bonner has the following 12 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
Dr. Lauren T Bonner is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Hibiscus In Her Hair â Mental Health On Her Mind!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lauren T Bonner - Posted on September 29th, 2015
Dr. Bonner really seems to listen to me when I as speaking to her and is as committed tho my achieving the highest point possible for me on the mental health continuum. She takes her position as your mama's healthcare provider very seriously. Don't hesitate to research your diagnosis and medications, thereafter asking her for her rationale for using a particular medication over another. She will answer questions clearly and as in depth as need to satisfy you. With Dr. Bonner, you are a valued member of your treatment team. She is rather matter-of-fact and straight-forward. She is also on the serious side. At this point, my only complaint is that she doesn't smile often enough. The wait for her is usual minimal. I've yet to wait longer then five minutes beyond my scheduled appointment. The waiting room is stocked with a variety of hot and cold beverages, candies and snacks. All in all â my experience had been good. My condition is improving steadily and I am confident this will continue.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lauren T Bonner - Posted on September 28th, 2015
This doctor charged 300 dollars for an initial consult, where she proceeded to tell me that my problems were all in my head and that I am going to die someday so I should just get over it! You would think a psychiatrist would better understand that mental health is an actual problem and not something to just get over.
23 Years Experience
Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Lauren T Bonner Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lauren T Bonner's office for more information.
8160 E Butherus Dr Scottsdale, AZ : (602) 377-7326
4425 W Olive Ave Ste 194 Glendale, AZ : (480) 784-1514
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lauren T Bonner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.