Dr. Lauren Cooper Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Cooper?

Posted on December 6th, 2017

Dr. Cooper is a wonderful doctor. She is a skilled dermatologist and diagnosed and treated my melanoma.

Dr. Cooper is fantastic!

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Dr. Cooper's work and "expertise" is wonderful and artistic.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. L. Coopers for 20 years and have always been very happy with her professional manner and excellent diagnosis. The staff too is kind.

HIGHLY recommended!!!

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

I couldn't be happier with the diagnosis and the treatment options Dr. Cooper gave me. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring.

Very happy!!!!

Posted on May 12th, 2016

I have had this crazy rash for over 4 weeks and my current doctor just kept changing my medication making it worse. Dr. Cooper told me what it was in five minutes and the medication she sent me home with cleared the rash up in 3 days. I am so over the moon happy. She is the Dermatologists to see without a doubt.

Grateful

Posted on April 5th, 2016

I came to Dr. Cooper for my annual skin exam after relocating to NJ from Texas. Dr. Cooper found a cancerous lesion on my neck that even I didn't notice. It was a dark speck, the size of a pencil dot. My previous dermatologist in Texas missed it. Thank you Dr. Cooper for being so thorough and detail oriented.

The best place to go for skin care.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

The first time I went to see her she found basal cells which were treated. I am a very active 50 year old mother of 4 children; the youngest is three years old. I have had Botox and laser treatment to remove veins and sun damage (red & brown spots) from my face and neck. The procedure has taken years of aging off my face. I also had medical procedure to eliminate varicose veins and spider veins. It went great, very little pain. Dr. Cooper and her staff couldn't have been nicer. I felt immediate relief and am thrilled with the results!

Amazing!!!!!

Posted on January 15th, 2016

I don't think I could have made a better choice for my Botox treatment. She made me feel great at look 10 years younger. Dr. Cooper truly is amazing!!!!

Posted on October 29th, 2015

When my doctor left Affiliated Dermatology I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Lauren Cooper. Her examination was far from thorough...quick and careless, therefore, I've cancelled my follow up appointment with her and will be looking for another Dermatologist.

She was rude to me and another woman

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

I had seen Dr. Cooper about 4 times in the past 10 years before my most recent and last appointment with her in 2014. She was always nice enough in the past. But when I saw her in 2014, she was really rude a few times during the appointment. I was surprised and taken aback, since she had always been nice before. I decided it was time to choose a different dermatologist. So I asked a few folks at church whom they use as a dermatologist. I mentioned to one woman that I used to go to Lauren Cooper, and the woman said she USED TO go to her, too! I asked why she no longer used Dr. Cooper, and this woman said she had a bad experience with Dr. Cooper, where the doctor was undeniably rude!!! Well, I was almost glad to hear that Dr. Cooper was rude to both of us! It proves I was not imagining things. This other woman already found a new dermatologist, refusing to go back to Dr. Cooper (just like me). This proves to me that Dr. Cooper was not just having a bad day the day of my appointment.

Amazing

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Best Botox/Juvaderm treatment I've ever had. Dr. Cooper did the most amazing job I could have ever asked for.

Never, never, never....

Posted on February 24th, 2015

The coldest, rudest and unprofessional MD I have seen in years. She spends two minutes with you and she doesn't listen. Dr Cooper must be submitting the positive responses to this site because it clearly does not describe her. Be warned....