Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lauren S Michelsen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Showing 5 of 24
Dr Michelsen and staff are amazing I have been with them for about 5/6 years now. Every time I have been to the office it is like I am the only person they care for I have issues with Dr's I get server anxiety they know this and are really great at talking me through everything. They are great with my husband and questions he may have concerning my care. If anyone asked me who I recommend I immediately without hesitation would defiantly send them to Dr. Michelsen I have never been cared for by Dr Gulick personally but I have met her once I really liked her and if needed would also trust her with mine or anyone else's care. This office is wonderful!!
I can generally always get an appointment with Dr. Michelsen within the week. She listens to what I have to say and she always gives the best medical advice. She's very sweet and friendly which lends to a pleasant bedside manner. Her nurses are always prompt to respond if I call or need results to any kind of test results (lab work, etc.). The staff is always so friendly and courteous and the office is beautiful! I would recommend this office to anyone!
I did not want to have a CSection but my baby's heart rate dropped with every contraction so we had to have one. The one thing I can say is that Dr Michelsen is AMAZING in the surgery room. She was gentle, and so smooth I didn't even know she had cut until I heard the baby cry. If anyone has to have one I say she is the best!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lauren S Michelsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLauren V Michelsen Do, 4461 Coit Rd Ste 401, Frisco, TX
Dr. Lauren S Michelsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.