Dr. Lauren S Michelsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauren S Michelsen?

Dr Michelsen and staff are amazing I have been with them for about 5/6 years now. Every time I have been to the office it is like I am the only person they care for I have issues with Dr's I get server anxiety they know this and are really great at talking me through everything. They are great with my husband and questions he may have concerning my care. If anyone asked me who I recommend I immediately without hesitation would defiantly send them to Dr. Michelsen I have never been cared for by Dr Gulick personally but I have met her once I really liked her and if needed would also trust her with mine or anyone else's care. This office is wonderful!!

Wonderful personable doctor

Dr. Michelsen gives you a warm comfortable feeling. She's very knowledgeable and up to date on latest technology and information. Highly recommend. :)

ELITE and Dr. Michelsen are awesome!

I can generally always get an appointment with Dr. Michelsen within the week. She listens to what I have to say and she always gives the best medical advice. She's very sweet and friendly which lends to a pleasant bedside manner. Her nurses are always prompt to respond if I call or need results to any kind of test results (lab work, etc.). The staff is always so friendly and courteous and the office is beautiful! I would recommend this office to anyone!

C-Section

I did not want to have a CSection but my baby's heart rate dropped with every contraction so we had to have one. The one thing I can say is that Dr Michelsen is AMAZING in the surgery room. She was gentle, and so smooth I didn't even know she had cut until I heard the baby cry. If anyone has to have one I say she is the best!

very uncaring, cold negligent in performing c section and after care - led to patient;s serious condition and hospitalization

Dr. Lauren S Michelsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.