Dr. Lauren J Osullivan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Lauren J Osullivan?

I just adore Dr.Lauren O'Sullivan. She truly cares and she really wants to help her patients, she has a wealth of knowledge and I am happy to have her help me in so many ways.

I thought it crazy that I had to wait 2 months for an appt when I am an established client with a problem.

Great Caring Doctor

Great caring doctor. She spends plenty of time with me at appointments, never makes one feel she is rushing out and you don't matter. Great bedside manner, diagnosis and explanation of side effects and recovery time, etc. Best Gyn doctor I have ever had!

Dr. O'Sullivan is OK . But that is all. She did not really try to make me feel comfortable at all and was quick and unconcerned with a large family history of breast cancer and colon cancer. She did however write down a list of over the counter meds for hot flashes when I asked about something to help with night sweats. Her new partner is a better MD and that is who I will try to see in the future. I do like the small practice.

Excellent, professional doctor

Dr. O'Sullivan is very current on medical issues, professional, and caring. She takes the time to explain what is going on with you in very understandable terms. Her office staff is very efficient and they work and communicate well as a team.

A Caring Doctor who takes charge

I had one appt. with her for pelvic pain and then I ended up at the ER later.She immediately took charge of my care and was right there at the hospital even though she had just met me.I was impressed with her.

Dr. O'Sullivan performed a surgical procedure 2 weeks ago, and I could not be happier. I recovered quickly with absolutly no complications or complaints. I have reccomended Dr. O'Sullivan to all my friends and family.

very caring & kind

I found Dr. O'Sullivan to be extremely professional, attentative and compassionate. She spent a lot of time with me, wasn't in a rush. My experience was the opposite of the other review. After my first viist, I would highly recommend her.

Incorrect diagnosis and overcharging = Dr O'Sullivan

This doctor could care less about her patients. No physical exams, she orders expensive tests you don't need, bills you for exams you don't get and is the most uncaring doctor I have had the misfortune to waste my money on.