Have you seen Dr. Lauren E Maxham?

The Best!

Dr. Maxham is best doctor I’ve ever had in my 67 years on this earth. She has been excellent tending to my medical needs. My blood results are the best since taking annual blood tests starting 12 years ago. This is a direct result of her medical and lifestyle advice. I’m so grateful. Thank you Dr. Maxham!

Fantastic Doctor

I've been a patient with Dr. Lauren Maxham and am very impressed on how she takes her time and makes sure I understand everything she tells me. Today I was very surprised and happy that she called me and explained about a Referral I had asked her about. I feel extra confident that I chose a great Doctor.

Birth Control

Dr. Lauren E Maxham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Henderson, NV.