Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauren E Romeo
Dr. Lauren E Romeo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cocoa Beach, FL, with another office in Melbourne, FL. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Romeo is affiliated with Wuesthoff Medical Center Melbourne. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauren E Romeo has the following 3 specialties
- Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Wounds and Injuries
- Nutritional Support
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Lauren Romeo and her staff at the Wuesthoff Wound Care Clinic in Melbourne Florida were outstanding. I had a leg wound that my doctor had been telling me to treat with neosporin. It was doing nothing. When I saw Dr. Romeo she knew right away what to do. She put me in a compression bandage and used some special dressings and my wound which had been there for at least a month was looking better in days and was all but gone within 2 weeks. She explained everything to me and her staff was very caring.
Dr. Romeo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Saba University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Dr. Lauren E Romeo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lauren E Romeo is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cocoa Beach, FL.